Raising children in the Christian faith is challenging. Below are some resources to help you be more intentional about incorporating faith practices in your family life and to tackle a variety of questions and struggles we all face along the journey.
Faith Acts in the Home
FAITH5™ is a simple, easy-to-implement faith practice, perfect for incorporating into your bedtime routine for five to fifteen minutes a night. When done over time, the FAITH5™ carries the power to enrich communication, deepen understanding, aid sleep, and promote mental, physical, and spiritual health. The five steps are (Click here for an explanation of the five steps):
Parenting and Family Resources
Bullying: What is it and what to do?
- Parent Center Hub, Bullying: Parent Center Hub, Bullying
- Alpha Best, Preventing Bullying: Alpha Best, Preventing Bullying
- Bullying Tips for Parents (Mental Health America): www.MentalHealthAmerica.net
- Understanding Bullying and Cyberbullying (Online Schools): Cyberbullying
- Wristband Resources: Bullying by the Numbers
- StopBullying.gov: Facts about Bullying
- National Center for Education Statistics: Fast Facts
- US Department of Health and Human Services: How does bullying affect health and well-being?
- Broadband Search Blog: 51 Critical Cyber Bullying Statistics in 2019
- Federal Trade Commission Consumer Information: Cyberbullying Information