We get that there are tough issues and questions in our culture. Here are some resources to help you with those questions and struggles in life.
Parenting and Family Resources
- Parent Further (Search Institute): www.ParentFurther.com
- Developmental Relationships; helping young people be and become their best selves: Search Institute Developmental Relationships
- Refocus Ministry for Parents: Refocus Ministry of Parents
- Boys Town: www.BoysTown.org
- Sticky Faith Parents (Fuller Youth Institute): Sticky Faith Parents
- Zero to Three (National Center for Infants, Toddlers, and Families: www.ZeroToThree.org
- Common Sense Media: Common Sense Media
- Faith Gateway Family: www.FaithGateway.com
Bullying: What is it and what to do?
- Parent Center Hub, Bullying: Parent Center Hub, Bullying
- Alpha Best, Preventing Bullying: Alpha Best, Preventing Bullying
- Bullying Tips for Parents (Mental Health America): www.MentalHealthAmerica.net
- Understanding Bullying and Cyberbullying (Online Schools): Cyberbullying
- Wristband Resources: Bullying by the Numbers
- StopBullying.gov: Facts about Bullying
- National Center for Education Statistics: Fast Facts
- US Department of Health and Human Services: How does bullying affect health and well-being?
- Broadband Search Blog: 51 Critical Cyber Bullying Statistics in 2019
- Federal Trade Commission Consumer Information: Cyberbullying Information
Faith and Science
Publicly Engaged Church
The Evangelical Lutheran Church (ELCA), to which we belong, is a church that believes in doing God's work seeking justice and peace in the world. Look here for more resources and information on social issues, racial justice, justice for women, immigration, refugees, and much more.